Sunday, July 15, 2012

WEEKEND MAKEUP HAUL !!!

Hello Makeup Junkies, just wanna share my weekend makeup haul =)
Got these products from SM department store makeup alley.
Sales lady were so accommodating (maybe because of their commission for every sale.. lol) they wanted me to try everything, but I have my eye on 4u2 Cosmetics 
because I've been hearing a buzz about their BB powder =) 
Here's what I end up buying...





4U2 dreamGirl Lovelight BB Powder SPF 15 PA++ - 194php
4U2 dreamGirl Uptown Girl Liquid Eyeliner -194 php
4U2 dreamGirl Rosy Cheek Color - 94php
4U2 Diamond eye-2 Color EyeShadow - 184php (buy 1 take 1 for 1php)
dreamGirl Mirror -1php


LA Colors Eye Catching 10 color eyeshadow value kit (mineral spa) - 129php


 Oh My Golly Nail Colors by Klik -16php each
Sunny Tan, First Date, Sunset, Bikini, Happy Hour


 Aido Travel Kit (color #2) - 137.50 php

I've bought the OMG nail polish and Aido travel kit from a local store here in Olongapo. Will be making a review on these products soon =)

Thanks Ladies!

xo'
pretz

No comments: