Monday, July 16, 2012

Quick Review on OMG Nail Colors by Klik


Hello Ladies here's a quick review on these Oh My Golly nail colors. I got these on a local store here in Gapo (Circle J) that has a small beauty bar. I'm not sure if you can buy these nail polish at SM or 
 Watson but I'll ask around if they carry this line. 
         Got myself Five shades =)



 SUNNY TAN


 FIRST DATE


 BIKINI


 SUNSET


 HAPPY HOUR


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRO's 
  • TOLUENE & DBP FREE
  • AFFORDABLE for only 16php each
  •  awesome QUALITY, not too creamy just the right consistency 
  • Polish are Quick Dry =)
  • 10ml product for a cheap price
  • Brushes are angled so that you can reach the sides 
  • Lovely Shades 
CON's

  • Limited range of colors


So if you are looking for new set of polish try OMG nail colors by klik =)
I'm crazy over Sunny Tan and First Date, super love it!!!



xo'
pretz

No comments: