Thursday, July 12, 2012

Haul: IN2IT and The Face Shop

I have been obsessing on eye makeup like crazy =) especially, eye liners and mascara. I feel like my eyes pop whenever i put on some mascara and a gel liner even without those dramatic eye shadows Here are some of my resent hauls for the eyes and lips. =)


IN2IT Waterproof Felt Tip Eyeliner


         
 IN2IT Lash Define Mascara





The Face Shop - Freshian Volumizing Mascara



 Auto Eyebrow with spooly





 And look what I got for the lips =)
Red lipstick from The Face Shop for only


with flash

without flash



me wearing The Face Shop red lipstick,brow liner and IN2IT Waterproof Felt Tip Eyeliner  =)
Will try to make a review on these items soon....
 


xo'
pretz




2 comments:

Bhiloy12 said...

Tabee post ka instructions n simple make up yung madali....hehehehehe....hnd ako marunong mag make up eh......

Unknown said...

uu nga eh..next time makeup tutorial nman =)