Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Foundation Routine using 4U2 DreamGirl Forever Liquid Foundation and BB Powder




Foundation Routine using 4U2 DreamGirl Forever Liquid Foundation and BB Powder



Products used :
4U2 Dream Girl Forever Liquid Foundation (Watson's) - 194.00 php
4U2 Dream Girl BB Powder (Watson's)- 194.00 php
Nymph Aura Stippling Brush ( Etude House ) - not sure of the price but it's around 800 php
Marionnaud kabuki powder brush (SM Dept. store)  - 499.00 php
Pink Cloud Velcro (Royal Duty Free)- .35 cents/pair





 STEP 1 : With a clean face, apply your daily moisturizer.


 
STEP 2 : Put a small amount of foundation at the back of your hand.
As you can see the consistency of 4U2 forever liquid foundation is not too liquidy.
It has a consistency that blends on the skin perfectly.



STEP 3: Use the Duo Fiber Stippling brush to apply foundation.



STEP 4 : Apply the foundation with a quick up and down stroke 
"NOT SWIRLING " , then blend by lightly patting the brush in 
circular motions around a specific area.



With just a layer of 4U2 forever liquid foundation it almost covered 
all my dark spots and blemishes. =) 





STEP 5 : To set the foundation, I'm going to use the 4U2 Dream Girl BB Powder and 
Marionnaud Kabuki brush.






STEP 6 :  Swirl the kabuki brush into the BB powder, and apply it lightly all over the face.
Just to set the foundation if you want it to last longer.


And this is how it looks =)
Forever Liquid Foundation and BB powder are perfect together.
The BB powder has a very smooth finish it is does not make my foundation looks cakey at all.
I must admit, for everyday foundation routine I super love this combination.
Seriously, I can't use my 4U2 Dream Girl Forever Liquid Foundation without my BB powder.

I hope that this step by step routine helps.
 Don't forget to follow my blogs.
Thanks =p

Find me in Twitter:
@pretzpacheco

Find me in Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Makeup-Artistry-by-Pretz-Pacheco/149676561836001


xo'
Pretz




1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love the coverage.... tnx 4 this