Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Skin Care Hunting : Beauche International

I have been suffering from rashes and dark spots ever since I got pregnant 4years ago. I have tried a lot of skin regiments just to get rid of these marks on my cheeks but they just don't disappear. Last year we visited my husband's Auntie in Manila for a week vacation last, i KNOW =p pfft! It's been a year since his cousin a UAE's FA and her mom recommended Beauche International to me. They said that they have been using it for years and it is very effective. To cut the story short, I didn't bought a set right away just because I still have doubts at the back of my mind... can you blame me? it's a local brand that I never heard before and the packaging is just so wrong. After a year I saw a Beauche store here in Olongapo and decided to search the net for some more reviews about the product. Then after 2 weeks of research, finally I had the courage to try their products. I bought their famous SET that can be used up to a month for 750 pesos only.


Below are some snapshots i took before and after a week of using beauche internationa skin care set.
BEFORE




AFTER A WEEK OF USING BEAUCHE 






 CLOSER LOOK =)

On my 1st week I experienced all the initial reactions that was said on their website like redness of face, stinging sensation, tightening of skin. Their set comes with a Soap,toner, clarifying Solution, exfoliating cream, rejuvenating cream and their age eraser cream. I think on my 3rd day of using this products, I started peeling drastically as in all over my face and neck and whenever I use it, I feel like my skin is burning. On my 2nd week warts came out of my neck and it is killing me..seriously! so I decided not to use it on my neck just because I can't stand the itchiness.
I'm on my 3rd week now, I still have some red spots on my face but they didn't said that it will be gone over night. Overall I must admit Beauche I'm impressed =) 

Below are some of the FACTS about Beauche Int'l products.

Our product is very good for skin irregularities like:

  1. Pimples
  2. Acne
  3. Pigmentation
  4. Discoloration
  5. Oily face
  6. Black and White heads
  7. Old skin/ Open pores
  8. Warts



 

 

 

 

 

Initial Reactions during the first week of application:

  • Redness of face
  • Stinging sensation
  • Appearance of new pimples
  • Tightening of skin
Do not prick your pimples, white heads, & black heads, for it will come out & eventually heal.
Stability: The change of color of the product doesn’t affect its efficacy. It had undergone through aging process, and still safe to use.

Check out their website for more information on where and how you can buy Beauche Int'l Products. http://beaucheinternational.net/products/

Disclaimer:
I am not affiliated to Beauche International. The products that I used were bought by my own money. Snapshots are not edited, just to let you know. Reviews that i wrote are based on my experience and point of view.

please don't hate ..winks*

xo'
pretz

5 comments:

MyGlamchildJaja said...

Hello :) Where can you find this product in Manila? Thanks in advance!

Unknown said...

hi, here's a link of their branches in luzon..
http://beaucheinternational.net/contact-us/branch/
=)

Anonymous said...

Hi. I have pimples, pustules and blemishes on my face and I have been on a lot of beauty products eversince. I've been using MAC Cosmetics for the past 3 yrs till now to cover my blemishes. A friend of mine finally convinced me to try Beauche. I have been using it for 2 weeks now and I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY IMPROVEMENT ON MY SKIN and I even think it got worst as my pustules are now very prominent and I've been itching and peeling all over my face! I have been following the steps very carefully and try not to miss a day. But it feels so itchy now and stingy, esp at night when I apply the Clarifying lotion, exfoliating cream and rejuvenating cream.. Ughh! It burns like hell and I had to fan my face!!! I don't know whether I should stop it or not! Is it really like that - and how come it's been 2 weeks now yet I have not seen any slight improvement????

Thanks.

Unknown said...

Hi, I think the result really varies from different skin types..when I first tried beauche I also experienced itchiness and the burning sensation on my face.. for 3 weeks of using, it burns like hell oh yes, I always get teary eyed whenever I put on the night creams like you..
But like i said i think iba iba ung bilis ng result depende sa skin types..kasi ung sken after 1week of using it nagpeel ako ng sobra like i don't go out dahil nahihiya ako sa mukha ko pero after that nagpeel ako pero ndi na sobra and lumabas ung mga warts ko pero onti onti din sya nawawala. Why don't you try using it for a month and if wala p din result and you can't stand the burning feeling stop ka na.. I got irritations sa neck area so immediately i stopped using it there.. hope this helps..thanks

Unknown said...

Hello, I hope you can help me out, ive been using this product for 5 days now, i think it works, pero i major concern I have is that a part on my right cheeks is already BURNED.. seriously... may parang plastic na nakacover sakanya and sobrang hapdi nya even kahit hawakan lang sya. I dunno wat do, should i continue the whole process or let go of exfolianting cream. The stinging and burning sensation is ok, but it really looks like red in that particular area lang. Im so afraid na bka magleave ng dark marks and burn. PLEASE HELP! ASAP! THANKS SO MUCH!